Quick, Help

Subject: Quick, Help
From: "Parker, Cassandra M. (EXCH)" <CMPARKER -at- INTERMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 15:00:48 -0400

Dear List-ers

I checked the archive but couldn't find this one. I was sure I saw the
thread at one time or another.

Hopefully, this will be a simple one or the other response. I
definitely don't have time for a lengthy thread because I'm leaving to
go out of state after today and must finalize this document before
leaving.

Which is grammatically correct:

Logon OR Login

This is in reference to a screen (i.e., When this program starts, the
log?? screen appears)

Thanks for your TW expertise.

Cassandra