Re: Workpersonship

Subject: Re: Workpersonship
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 10:05:57 -0400

As a rule, I include a survery (called a Reader Comment Form) as part of
every manual I develop. In this manner, I receive feedback (or
constructive criticism) on every project. One company for which I did
work, actually wanted to specify on the form that by registering their
manual by sending in comments, they would automatically be notified of
updates. That generated a good response.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com

Melonie Holliman rote:
<snip>
> I encourage feedback from customers on my
> manuals in any way I can: through technical support, talking at user's
> meetings,
> and I hope to do a survey in the future. This lets me know how I can
better
> meet
> the users needs. However, I could not do this if my company did not
support
> it.
<end snip>