Re: Fwd: linking to a location within a pdf file

Subject: Re: Fwd: linking to a location within a pdf file
From: David Chisma <chisma -at- C031 -dot- AONE -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 08:17:48 +1000

Dave Chisma wrote:

I haven't seem any replies to your query, and I haven't needed to do it
myself. But here's what Adobe says on page 266 of exchange.pdf (Acrobat
Exchange on-line help):

"Use the <EMBED> tag to display an image of a page in a PDF document in
an HTML document."

On page 265, they say "The <EMBED> tag is understood by browsers
compatible with with Netscape Navigator 3.0 or Internet Explorer 3.0".

I hope this helps.

Cheers, Dave Chisma