Re: Fwd: linking to a location within a pdf file

Subject: Re: Fwd: linking to a location within a pdf file
From: WandaJane Phillips <wjp -at- WRITELIVELIHOOD -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 19:12:55 -0400

Thanks, Dave

I'd received one note saying it couldn't be done, one saying it could be
done with another product (XPDF), and a third saying that it could be done.

I'd searched through several documents provided with Exchange, and felt
that I was closing in on an answer but all the references pointed to a book
(Portable Document Format Reference Manual ISBN 0-201-62628-4). I looked
locallly but no bookstore carries it, I want to see it before I buy it!

I'll give the embed command a go, although I don't really want to open the
pdf in the same window as the HTML. For one thing, the HTML will be in a
smaller window sans navigation options (menus, toolbars, location).

Thanks, everyone for the help. I'll report back when I have a definite answer.

wjp
/* Write Livelihood - Documentation that solves problems
/* WandaJane Phillips wjp -at- writelivelihood -dot- com
/* Visit our web site at http://www.writelivelihood.com/