looking for beginner HTML classes in Ann Arbor MI/or elsewhere!

Subject: looking for beginner HTML classes in Ann Arbor MI/or elsewhere!
From: Kristen Lorenz <klor -at- INTFACE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 10:28:13 -0500

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if any of you could help me find a beginner HTML class
in the Ann Arbor/Detroit area. Our boss wants to send us somewhere soon,
within the next few weeks, preferrably. I'm going to search the web too
- but if anyone could point me in then right direction, that would be
great!!

Of course - I welcome suggestions about other locations
too(Chicago....Tampa...Raleigh...etc.)

Thanks in advance,

Kristen
klor -at- intface -dot- com