saving as an .eps file in Corel Draw 8

Subject: saving as an .eps file in Corel Draw 8
From: Kristen Lorenz <klor -at- INTFACE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 1998 15:14:45 -0500

Hi all,

We just received Corel Draw 8 (and are both completely new to it). My
co-worker needed to make an edit on a few graphics (that had .cdr
extentions) and needs to save the graphic as an .eps file. But .eps does
not appear as an option.

Can this be done in Corel Draw 8? (I've checked the archives already)
The manual doesn't give much info on whether this is possible or how to
do it.

We were told by the company that sent us the files that it was possible
(they have Corel Draw version 3) - and we assume they've done it. It's
past working hours over there (overseas) so have to wait to call until
tomorrow.

Your help is really appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Kristen