Re: Conference in Quebec City

Subject: Re: Conference in Quebec City
From: "Branchaud, Paul" <pbranchaud -at- UTSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 10:34:08 -0500

My coworker and I were discussing this very conference just a few weeks
ago... The keynote speaker is Kim Echlin, author of "Elephant Writer".

Here are some contacts for the International Professional Communication
Conference (IPCC), scheduled for Quebec City, Canada, from September 23
to 25, 1998. (information taken from the conference brochure)

Online resources:
http://engine.ieee.org/society/pcs/confrnce.html
http://www.otc.cuq.qc.ca
http://www.quantumlynx.com/ipcc98

Conference Chair:
Ron Blicq
mailto:RGI_Ron -at- compuserve -dot- com
569 Oxford Street
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
(204) 488-7060

Other contact people:
Lisa Moretto
mailto:RGI_Lisa -at- compuserve -dot- com
6001 South Kings Hwy
Unit 767
Myrtle Beach, SC 29575
(803) 238-9417

Jackie Bosse-Andrieu
mailto:jbosse -at- uottawa -dot- ca
(613) 234-4215

Ann Christoffersen
mailto:AC13 -at- juno -dot- com
(334) 639-1266

Enjoy!

Paul
Paul Branchaud Technical Writer
pbranchaud -at- utsoft -dot- com UtiliSoft Inc.
(514) 747-1400 Ext. 211 555, Dr. Frederik-Philips, Suite 210
ICQ: 4161320 Saint-Laurent, QC Canada H4M 2X4

The best way to predict your future is to create it.