Re: Web sources in bibliography

Subject: Re: Web sources in bibliography
From: Wayne Douglass <wayned -at- VERITY -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 14:34:45 -0800

At 10:01 PM 3/18/98 GMT, Sue wrote:
>I did a couple of archive searches to this question, which I am certain
>must have been discussed here numerous times, but have been unsuccessful
>in finding an answer. My question is:
>
>How do we document a paper, article, or other source
>of information taken from the web, especially when the information is
>available ONLY on the web? What format do we follow for the bibliography?
>For in-text references?

Some URLs discussing citation formats:

http://www.cyberbee.com/citing.html
http://www.eeicom.com/eye/utw/96aug.html
http://h-net2.msu.edu/~africa/citation.html
http://webster.commnet.edu/mla.htm
http://falcon.eku.edu/honors/beyond-mla/#www

Take your pick.

--Wayne
Wayne Douglass phone: 408-542-2139
Verity, Inc. FAX: 408-542-2040
894 Ross Road mailto:wayned -at- verity -dot- com
Sunnyvale, CA 94089 http://www.verity.com