Re: Creating Interactive CDs

Subject: Re: Creating Interactive CDs
From: Wayne Douglass <wayned -at- VERITY -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998 13:53:34 -0800

At 03:15 PM 3/5/98 -0600, Jim Gilliam wrote:
>Hi... could anyone let me know the equipment/software that I would need
>to create an interactive CD? Costs involved? One of my clients wants
>to investigate a multimedia route to advertising rather than traditional
>means like newsletters, flyers, and brochures.

Check out http://www.cd-info.com/CDIC/Technology/CD-R/FAQ.html for more than
you probably want to know on every topic related to burning and copying CDs.
The "interactive" part of your request to too vague for me to make any
recommendations.

--Wayne
Wayne Douglass phone: 408-542-2139
Verity, Inc. FAX: 408-542-2040
894 Ross Road mailto:wayned -at- verity -dot- com
Sunnyvale, CA 94089 http://www.verity.com