Re: What's a 'White Paper'?

Subject: Re: What's a 'White Paper'?
From: Shorter Rankin <srank -at- PACBELL -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 09:29:57 +0800

Hi Barry,

You are correct about the purpose and composition of white
papers.
I would just add that the target audience is decision makers.
IOW
they are written to appeal to management level, perhaps non-
technical types, who can sign off on a spending authorization
for the particular hardware / software being discussed.

Regards,

Shorter Rankin
Sacramento, CA
mailto:srank -at- pacbell -dot- net