Frame Docs to HTML

Subject: Frame Docs to HTML
From: Sue Krol <s -dot- krol -at- XPEDITE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 09:54:23 -0500

Hello,

I am new to this list, so forgive me if these topics have recently been
discussed. (If so, please respond off-line.) Here are my questions:

1.) What tools are available for converting Frame docs to HTML and what
successes/difficulties have users had with these tools? Our folks will need
to do this on their PCs, Macs, and UNIX workstations.

2.) Does anyone have experience w/ an automated way to do Frame to HTML
conversions, perhaps as part of a doc management system?

Thanks in advance,

Sue Krol