STC_MGT--> OVERHAUL OF COMPANY INTRANET

Subject: STC_MGT--> OVERHAUL OF COMPANY INTRANET
From: Sue Krol <s -dot- krol -at- XPEDITE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 19:27:02 -0500

Hello all!
I am trying to convert my company's intranet, previously a repository
for obsolete information, into a powerful and dynamic communication
medium modeled after the paradigm of a knowledge base management system.
Along with this facelift, I am going to give the intranet a new name. I
was wondering what the names of your companies/ names of your intranets
were, if there were any relation between the two, and how the names were
obtained.
I thought of holding a contest, but I'm looking for a faster, more
appropos approach.
Any ideas or suggestions would be most appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
Gina

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000
To unsubscribe from this list, send a message to majordomo -at- stc -dot- org
in the body enter: UNSUBSCRIBE stcmgmtpic-l <your e-mail address>
in the body enter: SUBSCRIBE stcmgmtpic-l <your e-mail address>
From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000

Sue Krol
Xpedite Systems, Inc.
6C Industrial Way West
Eatontown, NJ 07724
Phone: 980-389-3900 Ext. 318
Fax: 908-544-0408
E-mail: s -dot- krol -at- xpedite -dot- com
AppleLink: XPEDITE.DVLP