Info Overload

Subject: Info Overload
From: Sue Krol <s -dot- krol -at- XPEDITE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 09:54:37 -0500

I get the "digest" version of this subscriber list--because I previously missed more important e-mail that seemed to get buried in the tons of individual mail from this list--but the digest is so huge it's hard to...uh...digest! Scrolling through these huge mailings to find subjects listed on page one is pretty inefficient. Printing the digest wastes way too much paper. Having digest subjects linked to the topics could help someday, but does anyone have any suggestions for handling this enormous amount of often-useful info until a better way of presenting it evolves?