Word 7.0 - Full Text Search

Subject: Word 7.0 - Full Text Search
From: "KLEIN, DAVID" <dk2445 -at- TXMAIL -dot- SBC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 10:16:41 -0600

I just had a frustrating Word 7.0 episode (Hmmm, suprising).

In the File|Open box I entered text in the Text or Property field and
clicked Find Now.

A list of documents appeared. I entered each of those documents and
searched for the exact same text and there were no matches.

Is this a known problem?
Is this a TECHWR-L archive issue?
Is it worth my time writing this question when I am weeks behind in my
projects?
Wouldn't I rather be home with my wife and baby?
Why is there air? (Bill Cosby fans know the answer to this one)

Thanks for your help sorting out my pre-midlife crisis.

DSK
David S. Klein
Technical Writer - Amdocs-LD

Phone: (972) 470-8207