Re: QUESTION: Inherited ugly Word 7.0 documents

Subject: Re: QUESTION: Inherited ugly Word 7.0 documents
From: "KLEIN, DAVID" <dk2445 -at- TXMAIL -dot- SBC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 10:01:09 -0600

Cheryl,

Please be aware that the reason the file arrived as a .dot file may be
related to a Word Macro virus. These viruses are not especially
harmful, but incredibly annoying. Be sure to take care of that before
sending on the document. If you are not familiar with these viruses,
send me a note or check out the MS web site.
David S. Klein
Technical Writer - Amdocs-LD

Phone: (972) 470-8207
Fax: (972) 470-8300