To print, or not to print

Subject: To print, or not to print
From: Ron Sering CDS <ronaldse -at- MANX -dot- CDS -dot- TEK -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 14:00:05 MST

(spoken with an old codger's slightly slurred accent) "Sonny, let me tell you about paper documents. Folks have been saying they're over the hill since the early eighties, but let me tell you, sonny, they still got some spunk. You look at them new-fangled CD-ROM things, and them knee-jerk liberal Acrobat files, and allyou see is that one d*mn page at a time. That ain't no way to read, by cracky."

-- Seriously, there are times when being able to page rapidly back and forth between sections of a book makes online information seem really inflexible. There are times when you need to print out a paper document. Having the info online provides the flexibility to quickly look something up online, or to print out part of all of the document. I say give your users the option, by cracky....you still have a net reduction in paper usage.

- Thoroughly Modern Ron