Re: CHECK YOUR EGO AT THE DOOR!

Subject: Re: CHECK YOUR EGO AT THE DOOR!
From: Len Olszewski <saslpo -at- UNX -dot- SAS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 17:25:42 GMT

In article <3357BE9F -dot- 2632 -at- erols -dot- com>, Marika Chalupa <iamarika -at- erols -dot- com>
writes:
|> A professor in grad school once told me, "When it comes to editing --
|> check your ego at the door."

[...]

Not only editing, tech review too.

A project manager for one of my earliest TW projects once put it this
way, "If you think they'll love it, they'll hate it. And if you think
they'll hate it, you're right!"

Cordially,
--
Len O. May the farce be with you.
saslpo -at- unx -dot- sas -dot- com - Old Irish Toast