RH 95 V 4.0 and Visual Source Safe V 5.0

Subject: RH 95 V 4.0 and Visual Source Safe V 5.0
From: Jan Arnopolin <jarnopol -at- INTERACCESS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 12:13:27 -0500

Greetings fellow writers

I know this has been addressed before, but I either didn't read all the
items or blew them away. Are there any problems that you know of implement
a RH 95 project under VSS? I've got numerous tech writers working on the
same project and we're going to run into some problems if we don't institute
some kind of version control. Of course, the coders are using VSS, so
that's been suggest for us as well.

All comments are appreciated. Thanks in advance,

jan
jarnopol -at- interaccess -dot- com