Re: Culture change & growing pains!

Subject: Re: Culture change & growing pains!
From: "Kristine J. Olberg" <kjolberg -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 1997 12:22:41 -0600

Your problem sounds like it's much larger than a communication problem. It
looks like it involves corporate organizational strategies, etc.

Could you break it down and show us a clearer picture of your specific
communication problems?

Regards...Kris
----------------------------------
kris -at- olberg -dot- com
kolberg -at- actamed -dot- com

----------
> From: IBAHKA -at- AOL -dot- COM
> To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
> Subject: Culture change & growing pains!
> Date: Saturday, April 05, 1997 11:36 AM
>
> Hello Experts:
>
> I'm seeking some well needed advice for a company that I work for. So,
I'm
> turning to those who have tremendous experience within the Training and
> Development fields.
>
> Company specs:
> Located in the NE
>
> Focus of the company is to provide:
> Organization Comm.
> Event Management
> Training and Development
> Management Consulting
>
> Staff:
> 15 people (heavy administrative right now)
>
> Challenge:
> I was hired a short time ago to help bridge the gap between Sales &
Marketing