The_Electric_Grass_of_Techwr-L

Subject: The_Electric_Grass_of_Techwr-L
From: Edward Savitz <sg94cshj -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 19:36:17 -0500

Regarding treading lightly in the electric grass of Planet Techwr-L:

I have found something that works for me with people who flame LIVE, not
just over the e-media.

The louder *they* get, (whoever your *they* are), the more they
show their insecurity, intolerance, ignorance or propensity for
self-serving mind-trips. Therefore, the softer, meeker and milder I get,
thus drawing on their energy and making it my own. It is similar to the
philosphy in the practice of Tai Chi Chu'an, drawing strength from the Earth
and from the energy, benevolent or not, in all things that surround you.

But back to Techwr-L ...
The whole point of a newsgroup is to share, support and encourage as well
as inform and, occasionally along the way, entertain or enlighten.

I have found in my professional life, as the years have gone by, that the
tin gods and goddesses are usually people of little substance and low
self-esteem, watching their backs and biting others'.

Pity them, get even creatively if you must get even, and just keep on
keepin' on.