frivolous: dilbert cartoon

Subject: frivolous: dilbert cartoon
From: Laura J Valentine <fiend+ -at- CMU -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 1996 11:36:57 -0400

My fiance's mom sent me a recent Dilbert cartoon entitled 'Tina the
Technical Writer'. It might be on the web at this point, but I'm not
sure. It was within the last two weeks. You guys *have* to see this
one...

:)

--laura

fiend+ -at- cmu -dot- edu -=-=- http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/jacquez/
-=--=- Cthulhu is the Patron Saint of Pittsburgh... -=--=-
Alpha Phi Omega, Kappa Chapter, Carnegie Mellon University