Frame URL

Subject: Frame URL
From: "Cornelisen, Renee @ SLG" <RCORNEL -at- SLC -dot- UNISYSGSG -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 1996 07:38:00 MST

Regarding my query for the Frame URL, I have received some messages from
people who also want it. Thanks to our friend John Renish who sent it to
me, here it is:

Majordomo -at- Math -dot- McGill -dot- CA subscribe framers <your Internet e-mail address>

The "framers" mailing list archive has moved to:

http://www.softline.com/archives/framers If you notice any problems with
the archive, please send mail to
moray -at- softline -dot- com -dot-

Also thanks to those of you who sent your opinions about Frame.
Renee
rcornel -at- SLC -dot- unisysGSG -dot- com