Re: RE>Frame Wish List Comme

Subject: Re: RE>Frame Wish List Comme
From: Tony Rocco <tony_rocco -at- NAVIS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 1996 13:32:27 U

Mail*Link(r) SMTP RE>RE>Frame Wish List Comments

He might be referring to the ability to create AppleScript macros on the Mac.
Not everyone knows AppleScript and not everyone has a Mac.

Regarding slow saves, my machine is a 66 mHz PowerPC that takes a long time
to save 80- to 90-page docs with lots of graphics even when all I do is
change a word or two. I want an incremental save capability, although given
FM's reliability factor, I am sure it would have disastrous consequences.

--------------------------------------
Date: 4/5/96 12:28
From: Dawn-Marie Oliver
>From: Bob Morrisette <Robert -dot- Morrisette -at- EBAY -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
>Subject: Frame Wish List Comments

>The wish list is a good effort, but some items listed
>already exist:

>Macros and a macro recorder are in Frame now.

I am using Frame 5.0. I have looked for such a feature
and documentation of such a feature. Where should I be
looking to find this miracle? :)
>"Support for incremental saves. Long docs take too long to save."

>Not if you have a fast CPU.

Not everyone is as lucky as you are...

Dawn-Marie Oliver

My opinions are mine, and not my employer's.

----
Dawn-Marie -dot- Oliver -at- CyberSafe -dot- com