Re: CE Safety Symbols/Verbage vs US Cautions/Warnings?

Subject: Re: CE Safety Symbols/Verbage vs US Cautions/Warnings?
From: Al Rubottom <aer -at- PCSI -dot- CIRRUS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 1995 11:39:00 PST

I just put the CE symbol in a manual for our product
to be sold in Europe under CE requirements. As per
the advice of our "consultants" there, I kept our usual
Caution/Warning/Hazard symbols, and put the CE
triangle in the margin in addition next to the text
that addresses the CE concerns.

Al Rubottom /\ tel: 619.535.9505, x1737
aer -at- pcsi -dot- cirrus -dot- com /\ fax: 619.541.2260