Online and/or Printed for HARDWARE docs (was Printed vs. Onl

Subject: Online and/or Printed for HARDWARE docs (was Printed vs. Onl
From: RICK_SAPIR -at- GILBARCO -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 1995 11:32:39 EST

I've been following the discussion of online vs. printed for
software documentation. But what about hardware? Is anyone else
putting their hardware documentation on-line? I'm talking about
merely putting documents on-line, as opposed to creating "true"
online doucments.

Rick Sapir Gilbarco, Inc.
Technical Communicator Greensboro, NC
Rick_Sapir -at- gilbarco -dot- com
DISCLAIMER: Speaking for no one but myself.

"Where would we be without the ability - Warrior
to let our minds wander?" "PLM1"