Problems with Master Documents in MSWord?

Subject: Problems with Master Documents in MSWord?
From: "Michael P. O'Lear" <molear -at- INRIRD -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 1995 10:15:35 -0700

There have been messages to this groupd over the past few months from
people that said they had experienced problems with MSWord's master
document feature. I didn't read the full details of these messages, and I
didn't save them

I'm not having problems with my documents now (as far as I know), but my
manager is worried that because there have been comments from others that
they have had problems with master documents, that we have such problems
too, but don't recognize them yet.

If anyone has info about such problems would you please email the info to
me directly (molear -at- inrird -dot- com).

I tried to search the archives but was not able to get my search request to
work (and the listserv would not let me download the entire archive for
Sept or Aug).

Thanks.

Mick O'Lear (aka Michael P. O'Lear)

Technical Editor/Writer
molear -at- inrird -dot- com (Inter-National Research Institute, Inc.)
619-621-6180
619-693-8297 (fax)

Work mailing address:
INRI