query - InfoAccess Guide Passport

Subject: query - InfoAccess Guide Passport
From: lon_stuart -at- EMAIL -dot- STATE -dot- UT -dot- US
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 1995 12:37:00 -0700

Hello all - have been lurking on this list for over 2 years courtesy of a
friend at another company who has been capturing it on disk for me.

Wondering if anyone is using InfoAccess Guide Passport for putting manuals on
CD-ROM. We just acquired it ad looking forward to putting our Field Service
manuals on CD-ROM so the FS Engineers won't have to carry more than a laptop to
service calls instead of loads of 3-ring binders.

I would like to correspond with anyone using this software so that we can trade
experience, bugs, etc., as this stuff is new, both to us and in the tech
writing world.

I am one of 5 writers and two illustrators at OEC Medical Systems Inc., Salt
Lake City, Utah. We don't have a direct internet access yet, but I do have an
E-Mail connection through the Utah State computer. My return address is
Lon_Stuart -at- email -dot- state -dot- ut -dot- us -dot- Please snd email to this address directly as I
read the list about 2 weeks to a month later. I have found the list to be
valuable and useful and appreciate all of your time and discussions.

Cheers
Lon Stuart
Lon_Stuart -at- email -dot- state -dot- UT -dot- US