Re: Slaton spam ...

Subject: Re: Slaton spam ...
From: Joe Fockler <jfockler -at- IPHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 1995 14:37:04 -0500

Let's use ol' Slaton for the first public caning ... maybe EVERY PERSON who
received one of his "You gotta have a copy of this" messages could take a
swing -- you know, spam his bottom!

Since I received no less than five of these annoying messages, I want five
swings. Anybody else think this is a good idea? :)

John Renish writes:

+ Because we don't want the packages to stink too much until _he_ opens them.
+ We've all heard those stories about disgruntled postal workers.

+ -------------
+ Original Text
+ >From "Sue Heim" <SUE -at- ris -dot- risinc -dot- com>, on 8/18/95 10:16 AM:
+ >I suspect we can't take any effective legal action against him for
+ >breaching netiquette (why can't you ever find a lawyer when you need
+ >one?), but it has occurred to me that if several (preferably several
+ >dozen) people each + packed a fresh fish in dry ice and sent it to
+ >Slaton by parcel post... +
+ W
hy even bother using dry ice? <grin>

+ ...sue
+ -------------------------
+ Sue Heim
+ Research Information Systems
+ Carlsbad, California USA
+ Email: Sue -at- ris -dot- risinc -dot- com

--
Joe Fockler "Success is when those who know you best
Interphase Corporation love you the most."

-- Samuel Johnson

"Success is going from failure to failure
without loss of enthusiasm."

-- Winston Churchill