Re: Musical Instruments ...

Subject: Re: Musical Instruments ...
From: Joe Fockler <jfockler -at- IPHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 1995 13:58:10 -0500

Why doesn't Eric like saxophones? :)

I've been hitting my "D" key more frequently these days. It's a little
painful but very easy.

Race, Paul D writes:

+ You're right, of course, but if he asks us all to bring musical instruments,
+ and then at the door stops those who are carrying Saxophones. . . .

+ From: Heli Roosild
+ Date: Wednesday, August 16, 1995 12:52PM

+ In a manner of speaking, all of us on this list are guests in Eric's house.
+ As such, isn't it rather rude of us to argue with the host when he makes a
+ request? Would we insist on bringing say, a dog into his house--would we
+ smoke--if explicitly asked not to? I would hope not.