For Steve Smith -- Dallas, Texas

Subject: For Steve Smith -- Dallas, Texas
From: Joe Fockler <jfockler -at- IPHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 1995 12:15:17 -0500

If you are not Steve Smith with Intecom in Dallas, Texas, please press
"D" now.

Steve, does Intecom have a web page on the internet? If so, what is the URL?
I have tried a search engine for "Intecom" and "PBX" to no avail.

I am looking for some info on the company and to see what types of job
opportunities are available.

Thanks,
Joe
--
Joe Fockler "Success is when those who know you best
Interphase Corporation love you the most."

-- Samuel Johnson

"Success is going from failure to failure
without loss of enthusiasm."

-- Winston Churchill