How do I search TECHWR-L archives

Subject: How do I search TECHWR-L archives
From: Joe Fockler <jfockler -at- IPHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 1995 16:02:47 -0500

I've looked through my TECHWR-L information file that Eric sends out
periodically but I didn't see anything describing how to search the archives
for information. A co-worker is looking for "scheduling" software and this
topic has been addressed here on the list. I would like to go back and dig up
this information.

Can someone tell me how to search the TECHWR-L archives?

... or does anyone have a summary of this topic they can forward?

AdvThanksance ("Thanks" in Advance)

joe

--
Joe Fockler "Success is when those who know you best
Interphase Corporation love you the most."

-- Samuel Johnson

"Success is going from failure to failure
without loss of enthusiasm."

-- Winston Churchill