Re: How do we learn Frame?

Subject: Re: How do we learn Frame?
From: Loren Castro <lfc -at- SOL -dot- CHINALAKE -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 1995 15:57:20 -0700

> >Bill, IMHO there is NOTHING intuitive about Frame (beginning with
> >starting a new document).

True.

> William, I agree with Marc. I've had to use FM4 for over 6 months now
> (FM4 on a Sun SPARC station) and using Frame is the least appealing
> aspect of my job (writing hard- and software documentation).

Very subjective (But what isn't?). I've used FM3 and FM4 on Suns for several
years, and I love it. I cringe when I have to go use Word in somebody else's
shop. The learning curve? I learned it (with a little help from guys who
already knew it), so I presume anybody can.

lfc -at- sol -dot- chinalake -dot- navy -dot- mil