Re: How do we learn Frame?

Subject: Re: How do we learn Frame?
From: Pat Madea <madea -at- MMSI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 1995 12:43:10 MST

>At 10:54 7/31/95, William J. Hartzer wrote:
>>What is the learning curve for Frame? etc

and Marc responded:

>Bill, IMHO there is NOTHING intuitive about Frame (beginning with starting
>a new document).

>M_a_r_c__A._S_a_n_t_a_c__r_o_c_e

William, I agree with Marc. I've had to use FM4 for over 6 months now
(FM4 on a Sun SPARC station) and using Frame is the least appealing
aspect of my job (writing hard- and software documentation).

It's not intuitive (IMHO) and there's no crossover from WP51 for DOS,
my previous tool. You might be interested in subscribing to the FM
listserv at majordomo -at- math -dot- mcgill -dot- ca with subscribe your_name in the
message.

As Arlen is fond of posting.... Have Fun....

madea // madea -at- mmsi -dot- com