About learning FrameMaker (Re: something-or-other)

Subject: About learning FrameMaker (Re: something-or-other)
From: Patrick O'Connell <titanide -at- MICRO -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 1995 19:54:39 -0400

It's like sex -- every time you think you know everything, you find out
something you didn't know -- and nobody (well, almost nobody) knows it all.

Seriously, Frame is a VERY powerful and (pretty much necessarily)
complicated product. I wouldn't DREAM of saying to anyone "I know
FrameMaker top-to-bottom, inside-out" until I'd used it on a daily basis
for AT LEAST another 5 years.

;-)
PatO'
titanide -at- micro -dot- org