Portfolio Advice

Subject: Portfolio Advice
From: "Anita Z. Fite" <AJFite -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 1995 20:35:13 -0400

Hello, all.
I am job seeking and putting together a portfolio
to showcase my past work. Having never done
this before, I'd appreciate some advice. If it matters,
my background is in environmental engineering, and
I have five years of experience, all at one place.

As I've been working on this (late into the night
and well past my bedtime), I'm less than pleased
with

what's coming out the printer. Rather than
struggle alone, I thought I'd ask for some advice.

So here goes:

1) Am I wasting my time? Will a portfolio

do me any good?

2) Do you have one? If so, do you have any
tips regarding content or style?

3) Are things like

color printing and fancy
bindings worth the money? (Remember,
unemployed=

poor.)

4) Do you know of any sources of information
(books or
people) that might be of assistance?

Thanks,
Anita Z. Fite