Sept./Oct. conferences?

Subject: Sept./Oct. conferences?
From: Niall Johnson <njohnson -at- OZEMAIL -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Fri, 5 May 1995 08:35:32 +1000

Hi all,

Just a little query that someone may be able to help me with.
During September and October I have to do some travelling. I have to be in
Hong Kong, India and England. I'm trying to make this trip a little more
worthwhile. DOes anyone know of any conferences, seminars or whatever that
are scheduled for this period in those countires? I'd be interested in
anything covering writing, quality management, personal computing, 'plain
english', etc.

Please reply direct to me at:
njohnson -at- ozemail -dot- com -dot- au

Thanks.
--
ciao

niall

Niall Johnson
Plain English Publications Pty. Ltd. njohnson -at- ozemail -dot- com -dot- au