Document Management Software

Subject: Document Management Software
From: Rose Wilcox <RWILC -at- FAST -dot- DOT -dot- STATE -dot- AZ -dot- US>
Date: Thu, 4 May 1995 16:02:00 PDT

Hey, Techwhirlers:
I did an archive search on the term Document Management and did not come up
with any pertinent information. Has anyone out there done a software
evaluation on various Document Management tools? Does anyone out there use
a Document Management tool? Does anyone out there know of any names of
Document Management tools?
I've also been searching the Web and believe me, there are a lot of files
out there with the words "Document" and "Management" in them! :-0
I will summarize my findings to the group if you will be so kind as to
either post or email your answers. I'd prefer the email at my work address
(the first one listed below). Thanks in advance!

Rosie Wilcox
rwilc -at- fast -dot- dot -dot- state -dot- az -dot- us
ncrowe -at- primenet -dot- com