Re: was Grammar vs. Content, now Pet Peeves

Subject: Re: was Grammar vs. Content, now Pet Peeves
From: RoseCrowe <ncrowe -at- PRIMENET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 1995 23:57:10 -0700

On Mon, 30 Jan 1995, Michael Keene wrote:

> On Sun, 29 Jan 1995, Marilynne Smith wrote:
> > <snip>
> > My favorite pet peeve is a technical reviewer making editorial comments that
> > are either wrong or not the best choice.

> How about a co-author on a book (a *senior* co-author, who is also paying
> the bills) who makes editorial comments that are either wrong, not the
> best choice, or 'way out of date as a favorite pet peeve?

How about a senior technical writer, your lead on a project, who
makes really poor decisions that make you have to work a lot
of overtime!
:-)
Rosie (NorthCrowe)
ncrowe -at- primenet -dot- com
rwilc -at- fast -dot- dot -dot- state -dot- az -dot- us
*******
"Half an hour's meditation is essential except
when you are very busy. Then a full hour is needed."
-St. Francis De Sales