Summary>PageMaker to Word C

Subject: Summary>PageMaker to Word C
From: Auli Ingman <Auli -dot- Ingman -at- X400UX -dot- SASKTEL -dot- SK -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 1995 08:56:59 -0600

REGARDING Summary>PageMaker to Word Conversion
Thanks for all your good suggestions. They woulda all worked if the text hadn't
been in in little snippets (nothing was threaded, or connected, or whatever the
PM term is). So we took Sue Gallagher's advice, created a Word Merge master doc
for the form and will re-enter the text. Sigh.
Most of the suggestions were also posted to the list. Please e-mail me directly
if you'd like a complete set.
Thanks again.