Re: Pyramids & papyrus & humor

Subject: Re: Pyramids & papyrus & humor
From: RoseCrowe <ncrowe -at- PRIMENET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 1995 00:31:50 -0700

On Mon, 30 Jan 1995, Robert W. Jones wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Jan 1995, QMS Account wrote:
> > Most of us who have seen and/or climbed the pyramids believe
> > that humans alone could not have floated blocks weighing tons
> > 90 miles down the Nile and then put them together at tolerances
> > of fractions of an inch. And then there are the 20-ton blocks raised
> > 100 feet high in the temples.
> I believe they did it alone without help from a UFO!

uh, I may be going out on a limb here, but, uh,
didn't this have something to do with Elvis?

Rosie (NorthCrowe)
ncrowe -at- primenet -dot- com
rwilc -at- fast -dot- dot -dot- state -dot- az -dot- us
*******
"Half an hour's meditation is essential except
when you are very busy. Then a full hour is needed."
-St. Francis De Sales