Re: Brochure creation software

Subject: Re: Brochure creation software
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 1995 06:52:13 MST

> (...) (such as, QuarkExpress or PrintShop)?

I couldn't resist commenting on this "such as" statement. Talk
about two extremes! I use Microsoft Publisher; it comes with
several brochure templates and is fairly easy to master. I have
seen advertised software that is designed specifically for
creating brochures, but I don't know anything about it. (I can't
even recall the name of the product.)

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=