Re: Brochure creation software

Subject: Re: Brochure creation software
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 1995 10:59:20 MST

Susan's message seemed to indicate that the pre-printed brochure
papers that can be ordered from paper houses such as Paper Direct
_come with_ the software templates. I just want to clarify that,
as far as Paper Direct is concerned (which is where I get my
paper), the templates software is offered separately, not
"included" with the paper purchase. (It may be different for
volume purchasers, which I'm not.)

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=