Tech writing, publicity in US

Subject: Tech writing, publicity in US
From: Richard Lippincott <rlippinc -at- BEV -dot- ETN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 1994 12:33:19 EDT

Well, here's today's goofy idea on how to explain what we do for a living. If
you're speaking with someone, and you have probable cause to believe the person
is a fan of "Star Trek", just say "You remember all those times Scotty said
he was going to go back to his quarters, and catch up on his technical manuals?
I write those."

(Hmmmm...tech manuals for the starship Enterprise...I guess there -is- a
future for hardware writers, after all.)

Rick Lippincott
I can send, but not receive at work. Beam personal comments to:
rjlippincott -at- delphi -dot- com