Re: Tech writing, publicity in US

Subject: Re: Tech writing, publicity in US
From: Sally Marquigny <SALLYM -at- MSMAILHQ -dot- NETIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 1994 10:06:00 PDT

Heck, that's what I say to the *accountants* I meet! ;)
Words just aren't everyone's cup o' tea. But we all know we've
got the best of both worlds, or the best of both sides of the
brain! Ain't it great?

Sally Marquigny Network Imaging Systems
sallym -at- msmailhq -dot- netimage -dot- com Herndon, VA
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Date: Wednesday, September 07, 1994 9:13AM

...she ... asked what I did.

"Software documentation," I proudly replied.

"Oh, how boring!" she blurted out.