HP printer drivers (was Re: Word 5.1/Index Pagination...)

Subject: HP printer drivers (was Re: Word 5.1/Index Pagination...)
From: Kelly Hoffman <kelly -at- NASHUA -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 1994 11:45:51 EDT

Tracey Showalter <tshowalt -at- SCTCORP -dot- COM> writes:

> If you're using an HP printer, you can call their (800) line and request an
> updated copy. The LaserWriter printer driver is up to version 8.something. I
> can't find that (800) number, I got it originally from friendly tech support
> person at Microsoft.

I don't have the 800 number, but the non-800 number for the HP
Peripherals Customer Support Center is (208)323-2551.

Printer drivers are also available via anonymous ftp,
ftp-boi.external.hp.com

or via WWW, URL http://www.hp.com/Misc/Peripherals.html.

Regards,

kkh
Kelly K. Hoffman kelly -at- nashua -dot- hp -dot- com
Learning Products Engineer
Hewlett-Packard, Network Test Division "Reading the manual is
One Tara Blvd., Nashua, NH 03062 admitting defeat."