Re: STC Conference Tips

Subject: Re: STC Conference Tips
From: Legislative Serv Ctr <amurphy -at- WLN -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 1994 10:17:45 -800

I want to add one more suggestion to Saul's advice about your not knowing the
FINAL program until you get to Minneapolis.

This year we haven't had too many changes from the Preliminary Program.
But there have been some, as there always will be. To be sure you get up
to speed on any changes, you can do three things in Minneapolis:

1. LISTEN to change announcements that will be delivered orally by the
Program Committee or other individuals on Sunday and Monday.

2. READ our change postings on conference bulletin boards.

3. SKIM the _Compass_ (daily newsletter at the conference) for
announcements of changes.

We hope these means of communication will help everyone get the most out
of a great conference. Enjoy the opportunity to explore communication!

Avon Murphy
Program Manager
41st STC Annual Conference
Legislative Service Center
2404 Chandler Court SW
Olympia, WA 98502-6034

Office 206-786-7052
Home 206-456-3411
Fax 206-786-7234
Internet amurphy -at- wln -dot- com
(Apologies--My Internet connection will be down until Sunday, 30 April.)