Bulleted/numbered lists: Thanks!

Subject: Bulleted/numbered lists: Thanks!
From: Sean O'Donnell-Brown <sodonnell -at- CCMAIL -dot- WIU -dot- BGU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 1994 07:30:04 CST

Thanks to all who replied to my query about bulleted/numbered lists.

As I expected, I received many well-thought-out and diverse responses.

I believe I have forwarded the information to those who requested it. If the
technology or I missed someone (I apologize) or if others would like the
information, please let me know via private e-mail.

Sean
sodonnell -at- ccmail -dot- wiu -dot- bgu -dot- edu

* "What seems to me so obvious, even against me, I must support."

* -- Albert Camus