What is Quality? A question and a comment

Subject: What is Quality? A question and a comment
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 1994 13:04:17 -0600

Steve (Hi, Steve; I don't believe we've met.) mentioned that
his company "directly asked readers" how they rated the
importance of given critical success factors.

Steve, I'd like to see a copy of the survey that you used if
you can share it. If you can't reproduce it in e-mail, my
fax is 405/251-3008. I'd also like to see your reader reply
card. Let me know if you need USPS address.

Another branch of this thread mentioned putting quantitative,
$$ amounts on the value of documents. Those of you who
were reading in October will remember my story about
the instructions that prevented an engineer from having
to travel oversees to perform some equipment installation.
Cost estimate of such a trip was $5,000 to $10,000. My time
invested was notable less costly. ;-)

LaVonna Funkhouser
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com