Across Cultures

Subject: Across Cultures
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 1994 08:38:25 -0600

Here's a tangent for a Friday:

Do you have any stories or examples from personal
experience of communication being hindered or
confused because the persons involved were from
different cultures?

The examples can be verbal, written, or nonverbal.

Different cultures can be either domestic (persons
of different races in the same country trying to
communicate) or international.

You may reply to me or to the list. My address is
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com

BTW, I'm preparing for a class in Cross-Cultural
Communication.

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com