Spelling and grammar in this list

Subject: Spelling and grammar in this list
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1993 18:22:07 -0600

Regarding the thread about the spelling and grammar errors that
have sometimes slipped onto this list of writers...

I printed and carried home some postings shortly after I first
joined this list. My husband (who is an Internet expert compared
to me) commented on how *good* the spelling and grammar is on
this list compared with most other lists out there.

My suggestion would be to forgive and ignore. If you really want
to play list proofreader, send a private message.

So, even we who have English degrees make mistakes, right? (Did I
write that correctly?) Isn't that what editors are for? :-)
smiley = humor intended ^^^

Yes, some do have poor text editors. Let's not discourage shy posters
by making them feel they have to be perfect to contribute to techwr-l.

My $.02

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com